We THINK About Your Safety
Undeniably, COVID-19 placed the entire world in an unprecedented circumstance. Everything we know is no longer the way it was. However, we don't stop there. Committed to serving everyone the #UniqueCoffeeExperience, we decided to bounce back and continue doing what we love. And as we open our doors again, the welfare of our customers and staff is still on top of our daily goals. Here are the ways on how we THINK about your safety.
- No face mask, no entry: Wearing a mask offers protection against infectious diseases and helps prevent the spread of illness if you have one. We have the right to deny entry to those who do not wear masks or face-coverings.
- Sanitize upon entering: A hand sanitizer and disinfecting foot mat are readily available upon your entry. Please disinfect using them.
- Mandatory temperature check: Your body temperature will be checked using an infrared thermometer. Those with a temperature of 37.6°C or over won’t be allowed to enter.
- Customer's log: We’ll ask you to write your personal information on our Customers’ Log to facilitate any contact tracing that might need to occur. We value your trust in providing us your personal information, thus we will treat all data with utmost confidentiality.
- Social distancing: Avoid close contact with anyone. Visual cues on social distancing are placed on the floor, tables, and seats for your guidance.
- Reduced seating capacity: While we love seeing as many Thinkers as possible, we have to restrict the number of customers allowed inside at once. Chairs are also reduced to at least 50%.
- Frequent sanitation of dining area: We properly clean our dining area by sanitizing surfaces that have been in contact with every customer such as the tables, chairs, and door handle.